Architectural Change Request Instructions
The Architectural Committee strives to preserve the highest standard and quality of life for each owner within Crown Bay. Architectural approval must be given for cosmetic improvements and structural changes prior to the start of any work. Some examples requiring approval include, but are not limited to, flooring, remodeling / installation, such as countertops, cabinets, Murphy beds, closets, moving of non-bearing walls, ceilings/columns, entry door hardware, electrical, permanent fixtures, security systems etc.
To hasten the approval process, please follow these guidelines:
Please complete a description of the proposed structural/cosmetic changes.
Include plans to scale that show:
- Location of improvement in home
- Complete dimensions and scope of work from contractor • Description of materials with ratings, if applicable.
- Insurance and licensing from proposed contractor
- Please submit the following:
- Completed APPLICATION FOR ARCHITECTURAL IMPROVEMENTS FORM
- Three (3) set of plans
- A check made payable to Action Property Management in the amount of $300.00
The plans will be sent for review and you will receive a written notice of the decision. Please note it may take up to 30 days for the Architectural Committee review process. We therefore encourage applicant to begin this process well before the work is scheduled.